Sunday, March 17, 2019

My Favorite Color Is Green... Just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

I don't exactly celebrate St. Patrick's Day at my house, even though my husband is Irish, but my favorite color is Green. 



So for today's card I went with various shades of green, and colored this cute little girl with reddish blonde hair. 
The digital image is Glittery and Sparkling from The Paper Shelter

I used Watercolor Pencils from Close to my Heart to color her in.
The card base is Emerald Cardstock. 
There are various layers of Lagoon and Sweet Leaf cardstock as well.
The Heart Patterned Paper is from the So Much Happy Collection from Close to my Heart.
The little banner under the layered image is also from the So Much Happy Collection.


The yellow striped paper is from the  I Heart Us Collection also from Close to my Heart.



The sentiment is stamped in Lagoon Exclusive Ink, and is a retired stamp from Close to my Heart.

The edges of many of the layers are distressed with Sapphire Exclusive Ink.


To add a little sparkle, I added three Silver Glitter Gems.



Finally, the inside of the card is a layer of White cardstock distressed with Sapphire Exclusive Ink.



I entered my card into the following challenges:

Pile It On! Challenge Blog-Favorite Color (Design Team Entry)
Crafty Friends- #105 Ladies/Girls
Crafty Creations Challenges- #386 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog- #119 Anything Goes



Thank you for stopping by, have an awesome day!




2 comments:

  1. Love this fabulous card! Your coloring is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! My favorite color is green too! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete