Friday, March 15, 2019

Monochromatic You're The Best Card


Today's Card was simple to make, but so cute 
and featured over at the Creatalicious Challenge Blog!


I used the Retro Rocket Digital Image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.



For that monochromatic look, I used three shades of grey from my Close to my Heart Watercolor Pencil Set.

The "You're the Best" sentiment is from the retired Petite Perks stamp set "Just For You".


For the card base, I used Black cardstock from Close to my Heart, and added a layer of Pewter cardstock.

For the layers of patterned paper, I used the mini hearts from the I Heart Us paper packet from Close to my Heart.



For the striped, honeycomb and floral patterned paper, I used the Feels Like Home paper packet.



All the layers of paper are distressed with Pewter Exclusive Ink from Close to my Heart.

For a little extra sparkle, I added Silver Glitter Gems by Close to my Heart.
I entered my card into the following challenges:

Classic Design Team Challenge Blog- March #3 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart- #238 Anything Goes 







No comments:

Post a Comment