Friday, February 15, 2019

Lovely Layers - CTMH Technique Blog Hop



I love creating cards that mimic a monochromatic look. 
While shades of purple is not always my favorite combination, they sure are pretty all together. 
I chose three shades; Pansy, Thistle and Eggplant. 
I chose these colors of cardstock to highlight the "Lovely Layers" technique for this month's Blog Hop. 




I used one of our newest stamp sets "Dandelion Wishes" for the adorable flower and the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment. 



There are also 15 other Close to my Heart Consultants sharing there amazing artwork with you, so please be sure to make your way around the entire Blog Hop
You are going to love what you see!

If you are coming from Michelle Loncar's Blog, you are on the right track. 
Should you get lost along the way, all participant's links can be found here





For this card I started out with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Eggplant cardstock card base. 
I used a layer of White Daisy cardstock
Then a layer of Pansy cardstock.
Then another layer White Daisy cardstock, in which the Dandelion is stamped on.
All of the layers of cardstock were distressed with Thistle Exclusive Ink.




Then a strip of Thistle cardstock under a piece of White Daisy with the sentiment stamped in Black and Thistle Exclusive Ink

I popped the sentiment up on some of our 3-D Foam Tape




The inside of the card has a layer of White Daisy cardstock, that has been distressed with Thistle Exclusive Ink.



Finally, I added just a few Silver Glitter Gems for embellishments.



Thank you so much for stopping by, before heading over to Michelle John's Blog, please consider leaving a comment and enjoy the rest of the creative talents in this month's Blog Hop! 

14 comments: