Monday, March 18, 2019

Cherish This Moment Card For My Card Stash


 

I had a lot of fun, creating this card for the #223 Challenge over at Aud Sentiments
The challenge is anything other than a Birthday Card.

The adorable I am a Pandacorn Digital Image is from The Paper Shelter.



I colored the image in with my Watercolor Pencils from Close to my Heart!

The card base is Lilac cardstock, one of our new colors, introduced last summer. 
All of the patterned paper layers are from the I Heart Us Patterned Paper Packet from Close to my Heart!

Each layer that is distressed, is distressed with Thistle Exclusive Ink
The sentiment "Cherish This Moment" is from the up coming Stamp of the Month set for April, called Love So Sweet. 
The stamp set will be available for only $5 with any $50 purchase. 


I entered my card into the following challenges:

Classic Design Team Challenge Blog- March #3 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart- #238 Anything Goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment