Sunday, January 20, 2019

Cute Little Fox Thank You Card Made With Cricut Design Space


I've always been a huge Cricut fan, and over time the types of projects I've created has vastly improved. 

I've morphed from just a few shapes, page elements, titles, etc. to full blown scrapbooking layouts and cards. 


Here is one of those cards:






Of course I did make a few modifications to the original Design Space File by Cricut from the exclusive
Close to my Heart Cartridge Artiste.

Here is my shared and modified version of the Design Space File.



The Close to my Heart cardstock colors I used were Almond, Toffee, Mint, White Daisy and Espresso.



The sentiment "Thanks" is from the January 2019 Stamp of the Month stamp set "Card Captions"
This stamp set is only $5 when you purchase $50 or more from my online store




I love that there is still space on the inside for a handwritten message. 



I chose to embellish the inside top corner of the card with a few stamped images for some added flare. 





The entire card is distressed with Toffee ink for some added dimension.





I submitted my card to the following challenges:



Pile It On Challenge Blog - #150 Land Animals and/or Sea/Water Animals
Simon Says Stamp-Wednesday Challenge Clean And Simple
Kat Scrappiness Blog-January Card Challenge Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog- #117 Anything Goes
Crafters Castle- January Challenge #13 Anything Goes with Optional Fun Technique (Distressing)

4 comments:

  1. Great design to your card.Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card....very creative...I love it. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete