Thursday, January 24, 2019

Beautiful Spring Card

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here, it has been way too cold for my liking.
The last couple of nights it has been in the low 30's and during the day it hasn't been much better.
I need to see Spring soon.
For the holiday I stayed in and spent my day crafting, and whipped up this cute Spring themed card, in hopes it gets warmer soon.




The white card base is from Close to my Heart.
Then I distressed a layer of Sapphire cardstock with Sapphire ink.
Then added a distressed layer of Carolina cardstock with Sapphire ink.
Then I took a layer of Canary cardstock and distressed it with Saffron ink.
Then finally added a piece of distressed patterned paper from the Grateful Heart Paper Packet from the 2018 Holiday Expressions from Close to my Heart.

The adorable girl digital stamp is Peekaboo Butterfly from Digital Stamps 4 Joy.


I colored her in with water color pencils.

The "Just Because" sentiment is from the 



It is stamped in Tuxedo Memento Ink on White Daisy cardstock.
I distressed it with Saffron ink and layered it on a piece of Carolina cardstock.


For my embellishments I added Gold Flecked Gems from Close to my Heart 
and some White Mulberry Flowers from my stash. 
I was able to add some color to them with Sapphire ink, Canary ink and Saffron ink. 
They already had the cute little gems in the middle of them.


I entered my card into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge- #84 Anything Goes


The Creative Crafters- #12 Anything Goes


Love to Craft Challenge Blog- #30 January Anything Goes


I hope you enjoyed my card, thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - lovely colours,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's January "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete