Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coffee Time Card

This week, to showcase this adorable digital image for the Beverage Challenge from Bugaboo Designs, over at Pile It On! Challenge Blog,  I made this simple, yet cute card. 




The digital image is Coffee Time-Perfect Blend.

I colored the image in with my Watercolor Pencils from Close to my Heart.
The card base is Peach cardstock from Close to my Heart. 
The layers are Peach cardstock, Carolina cardstock, and some patterned paper from my stash.

The inside sentiment is also part of the digital image set.




For a little added dimension, I placed a few pink dots from the retired Documents Dots set from Close to my Heart randomly.

I also tried to rough up a few of the edges as well. 
Since I didn't use ink this time to distress, like I usually do. 

I entered my card into a few challenges as well:

Jo's Scrap Shack- Fun Day Friday Challenge #280 Anything Goes 
A Gem of  a Challenge- Week 8 Anything Goes 
Crafty Catz- #460 Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday- #580 Anything Goes 


Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment