Sunday, June 2, 2019

Transportation Challenge Over At Pile It On!


Lately things have been extremely busy, so I haven't had time to craft much. 
I finally had some free time and was able to put together a quick layout for a few of my sons photos.
I made a 12 x 12 single page layout, so showcase two photos.


The theme is transportation,  so the construction trucks are perfect.  

I used an older paper kit that included sticker, photo mats and the back ground paper from another scrapbooking company. 
The cardstock background is Saffron from Close to my Heart.

I distressed the edges of the paper and cardstock with a retired shade of brown from Close to my Heart called Nutmeg.


I also entered my layout into the following challenges:

Crafty Cats Challenge Blog- #464 Anything Goes

I hope you enjoyed my layout, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment