Sunday, April 21, 2019

Lots of Layers Birthday Layout


This simple two page layout highlights a few photos from my daughter Irelyn opening a birthday card present from my parents and my brother.

The cardstock colors are Sapphire, Peach, and Canary all from Close to my Heart.



 The patterned paper is all from the So Much Happy Patterned Paper Packet also from Close to my Heart.

The adorable "Birds with Birdbath" digital image with the cute little birds and bird bath are from Angie's Digital Stamps.





I colored the digital image with Watercolor Pencils from Close to my Heart.
The journal box/title is from the So Much Happy Picture My Life Card Pack from Close to my Heart.
I entered my card into the following challenges:

Pile It On! Challenge Blog- Lots of Layers (Design Team Artwork)


Moo-Mania- #189 Spring Fever



No comments:

Post a Comment