Monday, April 15, 2019

Black and White with a Pop of Color...

For Challenge #161 at Creatalicious Challenges, we had to create artwork that used the colors Black and White with one color.
I made my focus color Lagoon (teal).


I used the digital image Mermaid Treasure Map Girl from Hannah Lynn.



I colored in the digital image with my Close to my Heart Watercolor Pencils.

My sentiment is a retired stamp from Close to my Heart.
I used black cardstock as my base. 
With layers of Close to my Heart paper from the So Much Happy Paper Packet.


I added white enamel dots for some dimension. 

I hope you enjoyed my creation. 
I also entered it into the following challenge:

Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog- #214 Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous - I love the simplicity :-) Thank you for coming to play at Artistic Inspirations.

    IKE x
    Artistic Inspirations Design Team

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete