Sunday, April 7, 2019

Journey Two Page Scrapbooking Layout

Happy Sunday!

Here is an adorable two page layout of my son, that I created for the Pile It On! Lots of Layers Challenge. 



The two  12 x 12 base pages are Sweet Leaf cardstock by Close to my Heart.
I used the darker shade side of the cardstock.



The two strips along the side are from the So Much Happy Paper Packet. 

The strip to the right, has the Sapphire Zip Strip still attached for an accent piece.


There is also a piece of Sapphire cardstock from Close to my Heart. 
I used the darker shade see of the cardstock.


The Title for the layout is from the So Much Happy Picture My Life card pack.


The is one of the larger 6 x 4 sized cards.



The small green/blue circle is from the So Much Happy Complements pack.


I tried to keep the layout simple, so that the focus would really be on the photos and the message in my journaling.


I hope you enjoyed my layout!
I entered it into the following Challenges:


Crafting From The Heart- #240 Anything Goes 


No comments:

Post a Comment