Friday, March 8, 2019

Have You Checked Out My Cricut Design Space Profile Lately?

I create Cricut Design Space Scrapbooking layouts almost daily. 
Some of them are for personal use, but many of them I share in my Cricut Community Profile. 
If you haven't had an opportunity to check it out, I invite you to see what I have shared. 
I try to share a variety of different types of layouts, but keep it mind you can use any of the designs and simply change a title, to make it fit for your needs. 

Check out my Cricut Design Space Community Profile ~~Here~~!

Here is a sample of one of my layouts:


Some of the layouts feature our Close to my Heart Exclusive Cartridges, others use included images and cartridges that come with the Access subscription. 
If I use non-included items, I usually keep them at a minimum.
Want to see me create something specific? 
Just send me a message and I will see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment