Thursday, March 7, 2019

Funny Card For A Friend Back Home

Happy Thursday!




For today's card I used the adorable Digital Image, "My Croft"  from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps


I colored in the image with Watercolor Pencils from Close to my Heart. 

The card base is Bluebird cardstock from Close to my Heart.



All the layers of patterned paper are from the I Heart Us Paper Packet from Close to my Heart.


The strip of Goldrush cardstock is from Close to my Heart.
The colored image is layered with a piece of Sweet Leaf cardstock.
The "This Happened" sentiment from the "This Happened" Stamp Set. 
The "This Happened" Stamp Set is the March Stamp of the Month from Close to my Heart. 

Get this stamp set for only $5!
Qualify for this special pricing by placing an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products from my Online Store.

On the inside of the card, I stamped "Is it the Weekend Yet?" from the same stamp set.



The layers that are distressed are distressed with Carolina Exclusive Ink from Close to my Heart.

I added a few Silver Glitter Gems to add some extra sparkle to the card.



Thank you so much for stopping by, have an awesome day!

2 comments: