Monday, December 31, 2018

One Last Thank You Card For The Year!

I'm so excited with amount of layouts and cards I have been able to get accomplished the last few days. 
Time, like many people, is something I struggle with. 
I often look for great and easy sketches to work with, to give me inspiration and even motivation. 
Today's card was inspired by #302 at CAS(E) This Sketch! 



This creation uses the Grateful Heart Cardmaking stamp set. 



With an awesome color combination of three main colors, Emerald, Mint, and Toffee. 


My card base is made of Emerald cardstock.
I then layered a piece of Toffee cardstock.
I took two pieces of Oh What Fun Patterned Paper, layered them with Emerald cardstock and offset them on the card. 
While the Oh What Fun Patterned Paper Packet is sold out, many of you may have purchased it. 
It's so versatile and really can be used for more than Christmas photos. 




I used the "Thank You" sentiment from the Grateful Heart Cardmaking stamp set as well.
I stamped the sentiment in Toffee on the strip of Mint cardstock. 
Then mounted the sentiment on a piece of Emerald cardstock.



I distressed many of the edges of the layers with Toffee ink
I hope you enjoyed today's card, please let me know if you have any questions at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment