Sunday, December 30, 2018

Hello Friend Card

Since the weather has been so rainy here lately I have stayed in a bit more. 
This has been great since it has given me a bit more time to craft. 
I have been working on layouts and cards most of the weekend, between laundry and watching movies with my kids. 



Today's card I am sharing, is another creation using the Grateful Heart Cardmaking stamp set. 


If you haven't noticed yet, this set was definitely my favorite of the entire 
You have a few more days before this catalog technically ends, and the stamp sets become while supplies last. 


This card uses a color combination of three main colors, Heather, Raspberry and Ballerina. 


My card base is made of Heather cardstock.
I then layered a piece of Raspberry cardstock.
I stamped a layer of Heather, but used the lighter side of the cardstock. 
I used the little sprig from the Grateful Heart Cardmaking stamp set, and stamped randomly using Pewter ink. 




I used the "Hello Friend" sentiment from the Grateful Heart Cardmaking stamp set as well.
I stamped the sentiment in Pewter on the strip of Ballerina cardstock.


I distressed all of the edges of the layers with Pewter ink




The inside of the card, just has a white panel, that is also distressed with Pewter ink.


I hope you enjoyed today's card, please let me know if you have any questions at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment