Sunday, October 21, 2018

Halloween Card...

It's almost Halloween, and as others are feverishly decorating their homes, I am making cards to send to a few friends. 
One of my Halloween cards will go to a Swap Partner, I have in a "Baker's Dozen" Swap. 
You essentially send 1 card per week for 13 weeks to the same person. 
It has been so much fun. 
Her cards have been gorgeous. 

Here is the most recent one I made, and this one will go to my Swap Partner:




This adorable card was made with the Luv Kitty digital stamp from Ike's Art. 


Rather than color in the image, I simply printed it on the Pewter cardstock I chose.




The cardstock and patterned paper layers are all from Close to my Heart. 
The patterned paper is from an older Fundamentals Paper Packet.
For the "Boo!" sentiment, and the small black dots, I used the "Hello Pumpkin" Complements pack from Close to my Heart.

I  entered this card into the following challenges:

Pile It On! Challenge Blog- #147 Black, Purple, & Orange and/or Fantasy
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes with Patterned Paper 
Dragonfly Journeys- #128 Halloween 

6 comments:

  1. How super :-) Love your colours and such a good idea to print him straight onto the coloured card. I think she will love this one :-)
    It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all and thank you for using my image.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...fabulous make and awesome designs...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marciava! What a cute kitty with those great big eyes of his and your papers, colors, and layout are awesome. Thanks so much for joining my Happy Halloween blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and Halloween colours. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #228 at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Marciava! A strong bold creation.
    Thank you for taking part in this months challenge at
    That's Crafty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for October and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete