Sunday, October 7, 2018

Fall Splendor Card


Today's card was inspired by the Black, Orange and Purple Challenge over at Pile It On! Challenge Blog!

 I kept the layout of the card simple, yet cute and fun. 

While these three colors can certainly be used for Halloween, I went with a fall sentiment instead, for a different spin. 




I used the Hello Pumpkin Paper Packet, for the Pumpkin Cut apart. 

I layered it on a piece of Thistle Cardstock, then layered that on Black Cardstock, then layered that on a piece of Tangerine Cardstock.  

There is a piece of Thistle Cardstock behind that. 
I mounted them all on a Black Card base. 



The inside of the card is a layer of Tangerine Cardstock with a half circle cut from an older Fundamentals Paper Packet.




I finished the card off with three small Silver Glitter Gems as embellishments. 




I entered my card into the following challenges:



Pile It On! Challenge Blog- #147 Black, Orange and Purple
Polkadoodles- #40 Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude- #44 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog- October Anything Goes #56
Creative Moments- #153 Anything Goes, optional twist Autumn Colours








No comments:

Post a Comment