Saturday, July 7, 2018

Consultant Showcase Projects from Close to my Heart Convention



I had an awesome experience last week at the Close to my Heart convention in Las Vegas, NV. 
While there I had an opportunity to showcase some of my cards, a mini album and scrapbook layouts.



For those that were not able to attend, I thought I would share my projects on video, so that you might be able to get a closer look. 

I feature all of the pages of the Disney Mini Album I posted a few weeks ago. 

Please note that I did misspeak in the video, and that the "Simply Beautiful" sentiment actually came from the "New Adventure" stamp set, that I correctly listed on my blog post for that card a few weeks ago. 



As always if you have any questions at all, please feel free to comment below or email me

No comments:

Post a Comment