Friday, June 15, 2018

Mini is Marvelous - CTMH Technique Blog Hop

Anyone who knows me personally, knows I am an avid Disney fan. 
The movies, the cartoons, the parks. 
If it's Disney, I've probably experienced it.
So when I saw these new 4 x 4 Story by Stacy albums, I just knew I had to have the polka dot one for a mini Disney album of one of our recent trips. 

I chose this little album to highlight the "Mini is Marvelous" technique for this month's Blog Hop. 


I used several of our newer stamp sets from Close to my Heart to help me decorate the album to create this adorable work of art.

There are also 10 other Close to my Heart Consultants sharing there amazing artwork with you, so please be sure to make your way around the entire Blog Hop. 
You are going to love what you see!

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track.
Should you get lost along the way, all participant's links can be found here. 




The kit includes:
1 – 4" × 4" mini album with built-in Memory Protectors™


22 – 4" × 4" cards

1 – Story Starter workbook

There is more than enough for you to create a cute album that tells the story of an important person, place, or thing that you love.


For this album, I started out with a 4 x 4 sheet of cardstock or paper for each page. 
Then I added layers for most. 
Some pages include distressed ink, Stargazer Dots, Gold Pearls and Red Shimmer Trim. 
I tried to keep the embellishments light, so the pages wouldn't be too bulky.  
Here is my Title Page, I could have used the Cricut, but tried to keep my album simple...


A few other notable pages...


In the album, I used paper from the Stagazers collection and our new Central Park collection
I love them both!



I used both Story by Stacy stamp sets along with a few others...




A few of my favorite pages...





Last Page in the album...


Thank you so much for stopping by, before heading over to Katy's Blog, please consider leaving a comment and enjoy the rest of the creative talents in this month's Blog Hop! 

10 comments:

  1. So cute! That dots album is so perfect for a Disney theme! I love how you made the Mickey out of circle die cuts. And those papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini album! Perfect album for a Disney theme with your cute accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These albums definitively lend themselves to Disney!! Great album!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your album is adorable! I am inspired to get one for myself now!

    ReplyDelete