Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Clean and Simple (CAS) Happy Birthday Swaps ...

Happy Tuesday! 

As the week grows closer to my trip to the Close to my Heart convention, I find myself trying to complete several projects that need to be accomplished prior to my leaving. 
One of such as a clean and simple swap I signed up for a while back. 
I had to create two groups of cards. 


One set was embossed with the Close to my Heart Rose Embossing Folder


Then embellished with Red Shimmer Trim, Pewter cardstock, and a relatively simple White Daisy circle. 


The circle was distressed with Cranberry ink and the sentiment "Make a Wish" from the Short & Sweet Stamp Set, was inked with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink



The second set, I use the Central Park Patterned Paper Packet as the main focal point.
I used Poppy and Sapphire cardstock as well. 

The sentiments,  "Thanks a Bunch" from the Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set, and the "Celebration" from the Cheers to You Workshops Your Way Stamp Set were stamped in Cranberry and Sapphire inks. 

I added a few Stargazer Dots to each of these, depending on the colors in the card. Some were blue, some red and some yellow. These are still available, stock up!


I tried to make sure that I made a few extras to swap with at the Convention next week. 
Counting down,  just 9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment