Thursday, June 21, 2018

My New Toy, Canon Selphy Printer

So after looking at it online for several months, my upline for Close to my Heart, posted a review and tutorial on her Canon Selphy Printer. 
I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and purchase one as well. 



So for starters, my set came with a bundle. 
It had the starter ink cartridge, and then an ink cartridge along with 54 photos sheets. 
I also purchased an additional 108 sheet pack with another ink cartridge. I figured if I like it I am going to use it. 

So my husband helped me set everything up (I was working on card swaps), and it took him less than 5 minutes. 
We connected everything to the wi-fi and it was up and running in no time. 

So far I've printed about 10 photos. It's very cool to watch them print out. 
It does one layer of color at a time, then adds a gloss type covering on the photo. 



I've noticed as long as I don't resize them, they look pretty good. 
The ones however that I tried to resize, appeared to have a lower resolution. 
Not horrible, but enough for me to notice. 
And honestly they could just be user error, from me changing settings or sizing.

I am happy with my purchase, and will watch a few more tutorials, to become more familiar with the settings.  


Now I can work on my Disney albums even faster, without having to run back and forth to Walgreens to pick up more printed photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment