Sunday, May 20, 2018

Convention Swaps Batch Two

As promised, here are a few photos of batch #2 of my Convention Swaps.
Some of the batches I will post, others I will leave for an element of surprise at the Convention.
I try to make each batch somewhat different, by changing the style, layout, technique etc.

I made 13 cards to swap at convention.
These 13 cards were made into two different sets.
For both sets, I tried to create a semi monochromatic look.



In this first set, the flowers came from the stamp set Beautiful Friendship-Scrapbooking 
by Close to my Heart, I used them to make a One Sheet Wonder piece, for a few of the cards.
For the One Sheet Wonder patterned paper I made, I used Juniper and Lagoon ink.


I used Juniper, Lagoon, Peacock, and White Daisy cardstock for most of the floral cards as well.
The cards are all based with the White Cards and EnvelopesValue Pack.
Most of the cards, have panels that are distressed with Pewter ink.

The "Perspective is Everything" and "the World is Yours to Explore" sentiments both came from the "A New Adventure" stamp set.



This set is so versatile and definitely one of my personal favorites.
For most of the sentiments I mounted them with 3-D Foam Tape.




For the second group of cards, I used Kraft, Pewter, and Sapphire for the A Big Thank You Thin Cuts overlay.  



Underneath is a layer of White Daisy that has been distressed with GlacierLagoon, and Sapphire ink. Love this color combo.






The cards are all based with the White Cards and EnvelopesValue Pack.

To attach the overlays I used the Bonding Memories Dual Action Glue Pen.



I used the Bitty Sparkles to embellish all of the cards.

Hope you enjoyed these, as much as I did making them.
As always if you have any questions at all please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment