Sunday, June 3, 2018

Getting Started Early...

If you are like me, you have realized this year seems to be flying by fast... It is already June! EEK! So Christmas and Thanksgiving cards are definitely a priority right now. 
Today's card features an adorable "Cold Hedgehog" digital image from Gerda Steiner Designs

I used it to create my first Thanksgiving card for the upcoming holiday. 
I colored him with copics markers.



The majority of the layers on the card feature patterned paper from Close to my Heart
One of my favorite paper packets from last Fall's Seasonal Expressions, "Falling For You". 
While it is retired, I stocked up and hopefully you did too. 




The "Give Thanks" is just handwritten with a Cricut Marker on a few layered circles. The Goldrush and Fern circles are from Close to my Heart Cardstock. 





I entered this cute but simple card into a few challenges:

Pile It On Challenge Blog-#143 All Sorts of Holidays
Crafts Galore Encore- June Anything Goes 
Creative Moments- #144 Anything Goes/Animals
Scribbles Design Challenge- #65 Make It Masculine 




11 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love that you were already thinking ahead to the Fall. I need to get a head start, so I appreciated that nudge! I also love how this turned out. I love the big bold stripes and how they pair with the adorable hedgehog. Thank you for sharing something so delightful with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments. Heather
    http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely hedgehog card with us at Scribbles Designs… your card fits perfectly with our “Masculine” challenge theme… Hope you will be able to join us again very soon and Good Luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super zweer Fall card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” June Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete