Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Card of Encouragement For A Dear Friend



Happy Thursday!
I hope you all have had an awesome week so far. 
Today's card was created to send to a friend who needs a little encouragement. 
I love to send cards to brighten the day of those dear to me. 



Today's card was created using the Pretty in Plaits Digital Image from All Dressed Up.
I colored in the Digital Image with Copic Markers.



I used the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Bingo Board to help inspire my design. 
Patterned Paper, Digi Stamp, Fave Color + A Sentiment



I chose Patterned Papers from the Something Fierce Collection by Close to my Heart. 


There are 6 different double sided patterned papers to choose from. 
I chose the Pink Pin Stripe, with the Star Zip Strip, and the Pinkish Red Watercolor sheet. 




The sentiment "Something Fierce" is a chipboard piece from the Something Fierce Complements Set. 
This set includes both stickers and chipboard pieces. 



For a little extra flare, I added a strip of Lemon Cardstock, yellow is one of my favorite colors. 
Green and Yellow are equally my favorite. 
I included green in the floral set on her hat. 

The complements sheets are huge, 6 x 8 sized.

I chose to distress all of the edges of the card with Pewter Exclusive Ink by Close to my Heart.




The inside of the card is a simple White Daisy Panel layer distressed with Pewter Exclusive Ink. 




I hope you enjoyed my card, please feel free to leave me a comment below!





4 comments: