Sunday, January 13, 2019

Cute Card Featuring the January 2019 Stamp of the Month "Card Captions"

Here was a quick and cute card I made, to add to my card stash for later use...




Today's card features the color combination, Kraft, Bluebird, and Carolina.


The card base is Kraft paper.
Then I added a layer of Bluebird cardstock.
Then a layer of Carolina cardstock.

I stamped the Carolina with one of the larger hearts from the 
Beautiful Soul Operation Smile stamp set. 
While this set is now retired, its so versatile, I love using it.

I placed a distressed Bluebird circle for some dimension.

For my sentiment, I used "Just A Note" from the 
January 2019 Stamp of the Month set, "Card Captions".


With 26 stamps in the set, this is an awesome deal for 
only $5 with a $50 purchase from my 



Each layer was distressed with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.



The inside of the card, is a piece of White Daisy cardstock, distressed with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. 


I used two of the small heart stamps from the "Beautiful Soul" Operation Smile stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me!




No comments:

Post a Comment