Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Bee Happy Card

Tonight, I made a quick and cute card using the Close to my Heart exclusive "Flower Market" Cricut cartridge. 



The base of the card is Black cardstock.
I used a few retired colors and some current ones for the rainbow effect, but overall with the cuts and adhering them, I was finished in less than 30 minutes.



I ended up using a tiny amount of liquid glass to adhere the pieces and just regular Tombow adhesive for the rest.



On the inside of the card, I simply distressed the edges of "White Daisy" cardstock.


I typically use my cricut cartridges for titles, overlays, and characters but there really are so many more capabilities. 

To receive the Cricut Design Space file link, just head over to my VIP Scrapbook/Stamping Facebook group, and look for the Bee Happy Card picture and link. 
You will need the "Flower Market" cartridge to be linked to your Cricut Design Space, in order to cut the file and create the card.

This cartridge is available on my Close to my Heart online store!
Not only do you receive the digital cartridge, you also receive the coordinating stamp sets, that go with many of the cuts/shapes. 


Here are a few examples of the items on the cartridge:
And this link will take you to the Shape Index, which shows you pictures of everything on the cartridge.
There are 700 images: shapes, layers, banners, borders, titles, and fonts on the cartridge!


Don't forget to head over to my VIP Scrapbook/Stamping Facebook Group to get your Cricut Design Space file link.


No comments:

Post a Comment