Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Shaped Card

For the Challenge over at Pile It On! we needed to create a shaped card. 
With a lack of resources on hand, I decided to try something a bit different. 


The back the card is a square, the front is a triangle. 
I created a Christmas card in a 6 x 6 size. 


The cardstock layers, I kept simple, but did add some cute stamping with our 


This stamp set is the Stamp of the Month for December for only $5 with a $50 Purchase. 

The only embellishment for this card is the Red Shimmer Trim. 

I also entered the card into the following challenges:
Creative Moments-#157 Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs- Get Ready For Christmas 
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Blog-#198 Fails All About Holidays

4 comments:

  1. I love the square & triangle! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, Marciava! I love the triangular front against that square background. Great colours, too. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete