Monday, April 16, 2018

Just Thinking Of You "Impossible Card"

If you haven't had an opportunity to watch one of the many videos on Youtube about the new "fancy fold" card, called the Impossible Card, you are truly missing out. 

There are some really nice videos out there, and if my schedule allows, I will try to post one as well. However for now, I'm simply going to share the one I made for a dear co-worker, that's at a different location, that needs some cheering up. 



As most of you know, our current Seasonal Expressions catalog ends at the end of the month, so I wanted to showcase one of our adorable card kits. 
Nearly everything I needed to create this card was included in the kit. Even down to the cute diagonal ombre paper... that is actually pack of the "zip strip" that comes with the paper in the kit.



My base is made out of 100lb. White Bristol Smooth Paper by Canson. 
However all of the other papers and cardstock are from the kit. 
I love that the kit includes several of my favorite colors; Bashful (Color of the Year), Pansy, and Peacock.


The sentiment "Hello Lovely" came from the stamp set "Something Magical" which is included in the Cardmaking Kit. 
I love that each of our kits include an exclusive stamp set, that you can get only with that kit. 



I stamped the sentiment in Thistle, to help bring out the Pansy purple color in the patterned paper. You can also get the coordinating "Make Waves" paper packet to go along with this Cardmaking kit.

For a final touch, I added two of the little sequins flowers from the "Make Waves Sequins & Gems" pack included in the kit.




I hope you enjoyed my card, and I would love to see what you create from your kit or your Impossible Card design in general. 
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment