Sunday, January 7, 2018

A New Year Thank You Card

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

This week's card is a simple 6 x 6 sized, yet cute little Thank you card. 





The printed digital image is "Winter Flamingos" by Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.
I colored the image in with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers from Close to my Heart.




All Cardstock and Patterned Paper is from the Close to my Heart product line

The "Thanks" is from the set "Feel So Blessed" stamp set from Close to my Heart. 
This set is retired, but many of my readers have it in their collection!

I also submitted this card to a few challenges:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge- Week 1 Anything Goes 
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog-#105 Anything Goes 
Crafting By Designs -Anything Goes January Edition 
Crafty Gals Corner- Challenge #156 Anything Goes 

2 comments:

  1. SWEET card!
    LOVE your flamingos and soft colours, love your pretty panels too, the layers look great together!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete