Sunday, December 17, 2017

Countdown to Christmas!

It's one of my favorite Holidays of the year... and my favorite time of the year!
I love Christmas, always have.

We don't get much snow in the south, but still love snowmen too!
Snowmen always remind me of Christmas!
 About a week ago, we actually some some snow here in western Georgia, I was so excited!





I used the Snowman at the window image from Crafty Sentiments Designs for my main focal point:




On this card I used several layers of cardstock from Close to my Heart.



 The sentiment inside is from the Joyful Tidings Stamp set from the Workshop Your Way Kit from Close to my Heart as well.
 I used Pacifica Exclusive Ink to distress the edges of the sentiment piece inside. 


I entered this weeks card into a few challenges as well:

Pile It On Challenge Blog- Non Traditional Holiday Colors/Snowmen
Classic Design Team - anything goes
Colour Crazy - anything goes
Crafting By Design - December  anything goes
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
Love to Craft - anything goes
Love to Scrap - winter

3 comments:

  1. This is very cute Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's December "Winter Wonderland!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Irena, LTSCB DT

    ReplyDelete