Saturday, July 29, 2017

A Few Quick Cards From Our Little Dreamer Paper Pack...

Tonight, I started out my cards with a 6 x 6 square of the unicorn themed paper from our Little Dreamer Paper Packet.
None of them were very elaborate by design.
I wanted to show you something simple and quick. 




I cut the 6 x 6 down, in a One-Sheet-Wonder fashion.
I then played around with the pieces, layered most of them and came up with the cards you see here.



In addition to the Little Dreamer Paper Packet, I also used some of our Fundamentals Paper Packs, Our Whimsy Two Tone Cardstock Pack, and our Say it All Stamp Set



The Say It All Stamp Set is only available until July 31st.
If you haven't purchased one, don't miss out.
The set is perfect for most any occasion and is only $13.95, not bad for 19 phrases.

Most of the sentiments were stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink



"So Grateful" was stamped with the Lagoon Mini Pigment Ink Pad.
The Lagoon Mini Pigment Ink Pad is part of the Adventure Exclusive Inks Mini Pigment Pad Set.



One of the "Just For You" cards has sparkly embossing power on it.

I used VersaMark Ink to make it stick, then the Craft Heater to set the sentiment.

This particular card also has Tuxedo Black Memento Ink sponged around the edges.


No comments:

Post a Comment