Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Valentine's Day Card...

Today's card is one I created for Valentine's Day inspiration using the 
Valentine Owen digital stamp






The sentiment "You're Sweet" is from the One Scoop At A Time Stamp Set by Close to my Heart. This stamp set is part of one of the Workshops Your Way Cardmaking Kits. 




All of the layers of cardstock are from Close to my Heart. 

For some added dimension, I used Light Gray Ribbon from Close to my Heart.

For some bling, I added Silver Glitter Gems from Close to my Heart.




 I entered my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments- #220 Challenge Valentines + A Sentiment

Simon Says Stamp- Monday Challenge Add Some Read

Uniko Studio- Challenge #51 Anything Goes Optional Love

Kat Scrappiness Blog- February Challenge Hearts



Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today's card!

8 comments:

  1. He is so handsome, a lovely card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely sweet card! This made me smile as it evoked memories of my dating days with my cute hubby and how he would show up at the door to pick me up. You've created a beautiful and nostalgic scene and have really brought it to life with your excellent coloring. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous Valentine's card ! This young boy looks scout with its chocolates box ! Great design and colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet, handsome card, infused with love! Thrilled that you shared your creativity in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Valentine's card, beautifully coloured and design. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete