Friday, July 7, 2017

A New Fun Card, For a Few Challenges




It is Friday, and I've been busy the past few days, creating some new fun goodies to share with you, this card, was created with inspiration from the My Favorite Things Sketch #340.







This one was fairly quick, I did pull out the Cricut to cut my circle, but that was about the 
only extra thing I had to get up from table to do. 
The half circle reminded me of a Sun rising or setting...





The sentiment is from Close to my Heart's Petite Perks stamp set "Just For You".

This card was added to a few challenges:





5 comments:

  1. Very nice CAS design and the colors are perfect - reminds me of a sun too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Perfect CAS card. Yes the circle element reminds me of the sun. I love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Summer Sunshine Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks fun
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge last month. Hope to see you again soon. Sorry I am a little late with my comments.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x (DT)
    :)

    ReplyDelete