Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Comparison of the New Two-Tone Cardstock Colors

In August our new Annual Inspirations Idea Book, will begin, and our new product line will start, 
one of the awesome new additions to our Close to my Heart family, is our Two-Tone Cardstock. 

It still has the white core, but instead of the same main color on both sides, you will now have one side of the main color, and on the back, a shade lighter. 





In addition, our Basics color family, had a major overhaul, and we have all new colors. 
White Daisy and Black will be sold separately and Colonial White will be retiring. Therefore, if you are fan, be sure to stock up. There will be a new shade, that is comparable to the Colonial White, it is Almond.



We think you will really enjoy this change, these Two-Tone Sheets will be great for ensuring color matching on your scrapbook page layouts and cards. I can't wait to receive my pack I ordered as a preview. I will be sure to share with you the first project I create with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment