Friday, July 21, 2017

One-Sheet-Wonder Thank You Card Set...




Since it's pouring outside here, what better time to stay inside and make a few cards.





I wanted to use the new Close to my Heart two-tone cardstock and two of my new stamp sets.


 


I made a set of 4 cards, each one slightly different but for the most part using the same main colors.



I used the Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf colored cardstock from the two-tone Whimsy Cardstock Combo Pack



You will notice on one of the cards, I flipped the bottom strip over to the lighter side before mounting it on the card. It's just a very subtle color difference.




I used the new Delicate Flower Essentials stamp, to create the floral pattern. I essentially took the stamp and created a One-Sheet-Wonder with my Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Then I colored in just a few leaves with my ShinHan Markers






On two of the cards, I did some light sponging with the color Lagoon Mini Pigment Pad. This color is also available in our full size exclusive ink pads




The "Thank You" sentiment is from the Short & Sweet Sentiment Set. This set has 12 different sentiments, and is a great offer for only $6.95. 

The Delicate Flower Essentials Stamp is only $2.95 and will be available starting August 1st.


***My favorite card out of the group***




I also chose to enter my favorite card out of the group into a few challenges this week: 

8 comments:

  1. great set....I like the look of the diagonal bkg and the colours you used are great!
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards. I love how you got gorjuss results by using only 2 colours. What a fun way to chase the bad weather. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - thanks for sharing them with us at this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set of cards. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete