Sunday, July 8, 2018

Video On How to Set Up Your Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Machine from Close To My Heart


Have you recently purchased a Cricut Explore Air 2? 
Received one as a gift or are thinking about getting one? 
Here is a quick, helpful video to assist you in setting your new machine up. 
I have several Cricut machines to include the Explore Air 2, and I love mine. 

You will begin seeing me post more videos and tutorials on how to use the Cricut and Design Space. 

Did you know you can also receive a special deal on a Cricut Explore Air 2 when you host a Close to my Heart gathering? 

Learn more by clicking here

We also have a wide range of Cricut Cartridges that are exclusive to Close to my Heart, view our collection by clicking here.

 I do own nearly all of them, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment