Sunday, July 15, 2018

Magically Masked - CTMH Technique Blog Hop

As mentioned in a post a few days ago, I recently signed up for an Artist Trading Card (ATC) Swap on Splitcoaststampers
I've been a fan of the Splitcoaststampers forums for swapping for years. 

For the ATC Swap, there are 4 categories. 
They are Vintage, Disney, Shades of  1 Color, and Bugs/Insects. 

So I present to you one of the 4 Artist Trading Cards for the Vintage category. 
"Vintage Buggie"




I chose this artistic style to highlight the "Magically Masked" technique for this month's Blog Hop. 





I used nearly all Close to my Heart products for them.

The "Good Times" sentiment and the Volkswagon Beetle are from the
When you purchase $50 in products you can purchase
"Highlight Reel" for only $5!




There are also 9 other Close to my Heart Consultants 

sharing their amazing artwork with you, 
so please be sure to make your way around the entire Blog Hop. 
You are going to love this month's artwork!

If you are coming from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right track.
Should you get lost along the way, all participant's links can be found here. 

On White Daisy cardstock, I stamped the sentiment first, in Saffron ink
I then masked the sentiment and stamped each Beetle in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I then colored each Beetle in with Copics. 

I mounted the White Daisy piece to a piece of Tangerine cardstock.

I then used Tangerine ink to distress the edges of the front of the card 
and mounted the card onto chipboard. 


Then on the back, I mounted a piece of Tangerine cardstock. 
Then used my ATC information stamp on the back on White Daisy cardstock. 
I also distressed the information portion of the back with Tangerine Ink as well. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, before heading over to Sarah's Blog, please consider leaving a comment and enjoy the rest of the creative talents in this month's Blog Hop! 


3 comments: