Sunday, June 3, 2018

Convention Swaps Using The June Stamp Of The Month...

So of course, here school is already out, but many places have just a few more weeks. 
So I figured a last minute Teacher Appreciation card was in order for a few of my swaps.
These were relatively quick, and simple, yet cute cards to make.





Tonight's card uses one of the sentiments from the Stamp of the Month set, "A Bushel and A Peck"


The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink along with the cute little apple stamped onto White Daisy cardstock.
I used copics to color in the apple.

I mounted the sentiment onto Sapphire cardstock and then onto the 4 x 5 inch embossed panel of White Daisy cardstock. 



The panel was embossed with the Rose Embossing Folder
The panel was then mounted with 3-D Foam Tape onto the White Card Base. 

Hope you enjoyed my card, and I look forward to sharing more swaps with you. 
So Far, I am up to about 24 completed cards, and I haven't shared all of the designs with you yet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment