Sunday, October 15, 2017

A New Thank You Card

Hope you all have had an amazing weekend! 
I'm so excited that the temperature has dropped some here in Western Georgia. 
It's still warm, but certainly cool than it was a few weeks ago.


Here is the cute little thank you card I created this weekend. 




I used the "thanks" stamp from our Feel So Blessed set, from Close to my Heart! 
If you purchased this set for $5 during September, then you already have it! 
I used Sweet Leaf exclusive ink for the sentiment. 

I used a few rhinestone bitty sparkles, to jazz it up. 

Then there're three layers of patterned paper. 
All three layers are from the Cats and Bats paper pack from Close to my Heart. 
The cobwebs layer, the orange layer and the letters layer.

I submitted my card to a few challenges this week:

Pile It On! Challenge Blog #135 Spiders/Cobwebs
Creative Moments #128 Anything Goes 
Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge #263 Holiday
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog #12 Autumn or Halloween
Cardz 4 Guyz #180 Halloween or Autumn






12 comments:

  1. Very smart and stylish, I love the colours you've used. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS super cute! Love all the layers; so fun! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply and beautiful Thanks card
    love your color combo and your style
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - great colours and layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toll gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete