Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Birthday Card...

Generally throughout the year, I go through Birthday cards and thank you cards for my customers pretty quickly. Because I sell Close to my Heart products, Uppercase Living, and Tastefully Simple, I am constantly sending cards out. I love sending my customers birthday cards. 

So typically  few times a year I will participate ins swaps so that not only do I receive great cards that I can give, but I can also C.A.S.E. them and create mew ones later. 



So this morning after I finished my children's birthday cards, I created the adult female ones for a recent swap I signed up for over at Splitcoaststampers


This card was relatively quick to make. I love the bright orangeish patterned paper at the top, it reminds me of the summer sunshine shining down on the flowers.  I added Rhinestones to the center of each flower for a little sparkle. The inside white layer is sponged with ink as well for a little character. The sentiment on the inside is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink





I also submitted this card to a few Challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Its so pretty, I love the beautiful colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete